A friendly reminder that MGSN is hosting a 'Science News and BrewsLet’s talk about Nobel Prizes!next Tuesday. We will snack, drink and discuss the 2016 Nobel Prize winners and the implication of the Nobel Prize in society.

Date: Tuesday, October 25th
Place: NYU Medical Center, 550 First Avenue.
Room: Skirball,  5th Floor Conference Room
Time: 7pm

RSVP

All are welcome. Beer and snacks will be provided.

We are looking for volunteers to give a short introduction to each of the 2016 recipients. Please e-mail us if you are interested in volunteering ([log in to unmask]).

-The NYC MGSN Board-