[http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=165e6a86-3dfe-4388-8016-378e29d508e9&a=1122867559915&r=3&c=bbf298e0-153f-11e6-b484-d4ae5292c3f3&ch=bd8742a0-153f-11e6-b488-d4ae5292c3f3]

Meet reps from naturopathic medical colleges, without leaving your home!

The AANMC's annual Naturopathic Medical College Virtual fair is just

ONE WEEK AWAY!

Have you reserved your spot?

By attending this free, all day event, you'll get to meet with (and ask questions to) representatives from our 7 accredited naturopathic programs ...

All from the comfort of your home!

If you've ever considered a career in naturopathic medicine, or wanted to learn more about becoming a naturopathic doctor, this is a can't-miss event.

WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 2nd 2016
This is an all-day event that you can join at any time.
WHERE: Online

REGISTER TODAY!<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001cbgGHL_ih6fBph5iCKZgQWwkvjhnnCvaT-L2ekqmB_MwP33_qcB6SAlMI5GzGywX4u7lNuIqp7WMaWDOusUdODioCNa7XD15uIkbT-Fb1pjtDDAnhBp8NoTaw5bXisrV2M5JC12VBEZQ9JMJlyx6dq-qiJuIYv14HdLPdVHDZupxZhbv9EsZy3EKlZ_xPXA9zmvhdDQacw_V95yZ-MQpiabfLkvL5EUnMNrF6WipQdQRzIWOtwiSFw==&c=2GPuUOaaf5Q7RppStGOL5OsWMIZoxCRhjvXB5ZW3_Io9BABngrrSqw==&ch=4HGePECbAYdh74a3Ev8lIgh-7GmBQefdbAjUbZJ9Qpsjh3sMqJoZWg==>

Are you looking to learn more about a career in naturopathic medicine? Our annual virtual fair is the best first step to take as you pursue this journey.

Representatives, alumni, and current students from our 7 accredited programs will be on hand to answer all of your questions. The best part? You can "virtually" meet these reps from the comfort of your home.

This is easily our most popular event of the year.
Be sure to reserve your spot today!

AANMC - Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges | 818 18th Street NW, Suite 250,, Washington, DC 20006

[Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge>

Try it free today<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge>