Dear Pre-medical student,

Having a strong MCAT score is one of the important components for getting into medical school.  AdaptPrep MCAT can give you the practice you need to help you prepare for this test. For example, AdaptPrep MCAT has the largest question bank of Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills questions available, with over 1,100 unique questions covering 180 passages. AdaptPrep MCAT allows you to create over 20 unique CARS section exams.

Currently, we are in the product testing phase to assist you with the Chemical and Physical Sciences section. We hope you’ll consider testing our product as you study for the MCAT.  You may register and use the Chemical and Physical Sciences prep product FREE for a limited time.  Copy and paste the following link into your Chrome browse to register:

https://www.adaptprep.com/MCAT/Physical-Sciences

AdaptPrep MCAT Chemical & Physical Sciences Beta Testing Overview

AdaptPrep MCAT will initially be available as a free public beta of the Chemical and Physical Sciences section. This testing group will benefit from free usage of this great new study tool and will provide valuable feedback to make AdaptPrep MCAT even better.

● Your email and contact information will NOT be given to any outside parties.

Goals

●  Create positive relationships with testers

●  Improve quality of product

● Acquire feedback and criticism from testers

●  Gauge intuitiveness, ease, and efficiency of product

●  Identify bugs, technical issues, content concerns

● Ensure overall product readiness for public launch

Student Goals & Benefits

●  Practice for the MCAT using the proven Adapt exam engine system

●  Learn about the new MCAT content and structure

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Elizabeth Heeg
Elizabeth Y. Heeg, PhD.
Associate Professor of Biology