Looking for an RD (could be DI w/MS degree) to assist with 2016-7 Annual Airline Food Survey -- you need to be available now.   I"m looking for someone that works quickly, has a very high degree of accuracy and the ability to fact check details from multiple sources. See: herehere and here    I would need someone to start working on right away - it’s a 6 – 12 hours total project.  Please email Dr. Charles Platkin at [log in to unmask]cuny.edu
Charles Platkin PhD, JD, MPH
Executive Director, NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College
Distinguished Lecturer at Hunter College, City University of New York
Nationally Syndicated Health Columnist, Diet Detective

twitter: @dietdetective, @thehealthlab @nycfoodpolicy