From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 14, 2016 at 12:40 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UVA Health System Dietetic Internship Open House

Mail
NDEP - UVA Health System Dietetic Internship Open House
View Post

Message
The University of Virginia Health System Dietetic Internship will be a hosting an Open House on Monday, January 9, 2017. The event will run from 9 AM to approximately 2:30 PM. It includes an overview of the program, an opportunity to ask former interns questions, a tour of the facility with current interns, lunch and a preceptor fair. We look forward to meeting your students!

Students may RSVP via https://www.medicalcenter.virginia.edu/dietetics/forms/open-house-rsvp-form. I've also attached a flyer as well.

Dana Henry, RDN
Assistant Program Director
University of Virginia Health System Dietetic Internship

Dana Henry
Your notifications are set to Real-Time, if you would like to change this, log into the portal and update your preferences under My Profile.