Looking for an RD (could be DI w/MS degree) to assist with 2016-7 Annual
Airline Food Survey
<http://www.dietdetective.com/airline-food-investigation/> -- you *need to
be available now.*   I"m looking for someone that works quickly, has a very
high degree of accuracy and the ability to fact check details from multiple
sources. See: here
<http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/2013/12/16/virgin-american-has-healthiest-food/3987945/>
, here  <http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/30/health/flight-food-options/>and
here
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3374770/The-best-worst-airline-food-2015-revealed-diet-expert-discovers-one-meal-calories-TWO-Big-Macs.html>
 I would need someone to start working on right away - it’s a 6 – 12 hours
total project.  Please email Dr. Charles Platkin at [log in to unmask]
_____________________________
Charles Platkin PhD, JD, MPH
*Executive Director,* NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College
Distinguished Lecturer at Hunter College, City University of New York
Nationally Syndicated Health Columnist, Diet Detective

email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] /
phone: 212-367-7575 ext 17 or 212-396-7741  (email is best)
twitter: @dietdetective, @thehealthlab @nycfoodpolicy
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/platkin
Blog:  http://thehealthlab.com/blog/
Blog: http://www.dietdetective.com