We would like to invite you and your students to the Joint Online Information Session for CMSRU Advanced Premed Post Baccalaureate Studies program and the Premedical Urban Leaders Summer Enrichment (PULSE) program! The session will include presentations by Ms. Taruna Chugeria, Assistant Director for PULSE and Richard O'Neal, Director of the Advanced Premed Studies Post Bacc program. This first ever session will take place starting at 1PM EST Thursday, November 18th. We encourage you to view our webpages and bring your questions on our programs.

PULSE webpage link - http://www.rowan.edu/coopermed/diversity/undergrad/
Advanced Post Bacc link - http://www.rowan.edu/coopermed/education/postbacc/

Anyone can sign up for this information session by completing the Google Docs form here - https://goo.gl/forms/89vbskcajmKflqYn1

Please follow this link to get into the online conference room for the information session: https://rowan.webex.com/rowan/j.php?MTID=mddc6dfc1682334a811d43af5b4eab0b1
*be advised that you will likely be prompted to download Webex software if you have never used Webex before
*if prompted for a meeting number, please enter 646 292 179
*if prompted for a password, please enter r33KpCM7

Note that the voice function will be muted for all participants, as we plan to have many participants attending this session. Questions will be answered via the chat function within the information session and we will do our best to get through each question.

Thank you and we look forward to answering your questions!

RMO

Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
401 S. Broadway Camden, NJ 08103