This week's featured stories from PreMedLife Magazine.

View this email in your browser

This week's FEATURED CONTENT

Becoming the Imaginative Pre-Med
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."  Read on

also ON PREMEDLIFE.COM

Voluntourism
Unquestionably, entrance into medical school is becoming increasingly competitive for pre-health students.
 Read on

Why Being "Well-Rounded" Doesn't Make Any Sense
When people ask me what I was like in high school, I always say I was the well-performing slacker. Read on

Shine in Your Med School Interview as an Introvert
If you identify as an introvert, you probably spend a huge portion of your life... Read on

Let's do premed together.