!

The recording of our recent webinar, The MCAT: What You Actually Need to Study, is now live!

Accepted

The MCAT: What You Actually Need to Study

You can now view our recent med school webinar, The MCAT: What You Actually Need to Study, anytime you want – whether you caught the event live and would like to review, or you want to watch it for the first time.

This webinar is hosted by MCAT test prep guru Clara Gillian of Next Step Test Prep, and covers valuable tips on how to master the MCAT and make the most of your study time!

Watch The MCAT: What You Actually Need to Study now!

Enjoy!

Best,

Linda

Linda_Abraham_Email_Sig.jpgLinda Abraham, Founder & CEO
Linda.abraham@accepted.com
310-815-9553
Accepted