Register for Get Accepted to Medical School in 2018 now! Spaces are running out!

Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Time: 5pm PT/8pm ET

Register for the Webinar Now!

P.S. If you can’t attend the webinar, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording!

Want to know more about the medical school experience?

  • [PODCAST] The Osteopathic Student Experience
    Listen to our interview with Ashley Roxanne Peterson, a second year DO student. As an undergrad, she attended UNC Charlotte where she majored in Anthropology and minored in Sociology. She’s now studying at the Georgia campus of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
  • Turning a Med School Rejection Into a Path of Experience & Acceptance
    Ally P was initially rejected when she applied to medical school. But she didn't let rejection get her down: she doubled her efforts to get into medical school the next year. Did she succeed? Read this blog post to find out!