Pre-Vet Newsletter

December 2016

~Have a Safe & Happy Holiday Season~

Admissions

Explore Cornell...

Curriculum-

Our Problem-Based curriculum provides students with the opportunity to connect biomedical sciences and clinical skills the first week of classes.

Opportunity-

To explore a wide range of experiences in the US and globally. Through externships, Expanding Horizons, FARVets International, Field Techniques in International Wildlife, our students have an amazing opportunities to be a part of helping animals in so many ways.

Research-

Students interested in gaining research experience have a broad range of opportunities that include the Leadership Program, Veterinary Investigator Program, Summer Dairy Institute and Aquavet.

New Facilities-

Our new facilities, scheduled to be completed August 2017 along with a state of the art veterinary hospital will complement our innovative curriculum and clinical experiences.

Excellence in Teaching-

Our internationally renowned faculty are dedicated to the educational process from pre-clinical course work through clinical rotations.

Leadership-

Opportunities to gain leadership throughout the four years include student clubs, college committees, mentoring, and being mentored.

Legacy-

Our alumni hold positions throughout the world and are leaders in the profession. Our history in veterinary medicine is rich with discovery as well as care for animals from its first day.

null

CORNELL UNIVERSITY
College of Veterinary Medicine

excellence in education
& veterinary medicine

Cooperation stressed over competition; learning for understanding; critical thinking; problem-solving; diversity & inclusion; commitment to professionalism; stewardship; leadership; ethics; global issues; medicine...

dog_cat_nap.jpg

Questions?

Contact us!

Cornell University

College of Veterinary Medicine

Office of Admissions

Schurman Hall, S2-009

Ithaca, NY 14853

(607) 253-3700

STAY CONNECTED

Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter   View our profile on LinkedIn   View our videos on YouTube    View on Instagram    Find us on Google+