Dr. Jeff Romanowski is looking to hire a part-time dental assistant for his office in the Upper East side. The job is very hands-on and you can learn a lot from him. If selected, you will be offered a "try-out" period at time that can be arranged according to availabilities. He usually is in the office on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

If you would like to apply for this position, please send the following information to [log in to unmask] along with your resumé:

Full name
Phone Number
Availability for the full week
Languages spoken
Any other dental related experiences that you would like to highlight.

-Bobby Laungani

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown