From: "tpiattoly ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017 at 7:30 AM
To: Tavis Piattoly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Free Webinar: Becoming Competent and Confident in Sports Nutrition

Didactic Program Directors,

My Sports Dietitian is hosting a free webinar on Becoming Competent and Confident in Sports Nutrition: How to work with Athletes?

When: Thursday January 26th
Time: 7:00 pm CST/8:00 pm EST

This will be a great opportunity for any of your students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Sports Dietetics or Wellness to learn about the path to working in Sports Nutrition and strategies to become Competent and Confident in the field.

Link to Register

Thanks for your assistance and support.
Tavis

Tavis Piattoly, MS, RD, LDN
Co-Founder, Sports Dietitian, and Director of Sports Nutrition Education - My Sports Dietitian
Program Education Manager, Taylor Hooton Foundation
Sports Dietitian - Fairchild Sports Performance
Sports Dietitian - North Oaks Sports Medicine, Covington Orthopedic, St. Amant Athletics
Consulting Nutritionist/Dietitian - Pelican Athletic Club
Nutritionist - NFLPA Brain and Body Trust Program - Tulane Institute of Sports Medicine
Louisiana High School Athletic Association, Sports Medicine Advisory Board
www.mysportsdconnect.com and www.mysportsd.com
Cell: (504) 250-3325

“If the doctors of today do not become the nutritionists of tomorrow, then the nutritionists of today will become the doctors of tomorrow.” ~ Rockefeller Institute of Medicine research

Eat 2 Win Challenge for Athletes
     Eat 2 Win Challenge for AthletesEat 2 Win Challenge for Athletes

To unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);