Below is a free webinar for predental members on choosing a dental school, hosted by the American Student Dental Association. I would appreciate you circulating this to your students interested in pursuing dental school.

Advisors and faculty interested in attending can contact me directly. Thank you!
Choosing the right dental school (2017)
Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2017
7:00-8:30 p.m. CST
Register now<https://members.asdanet.org/asdassa/ssaauthmain.login_page>
Free for members, $10 for non-members
One of the most important decisions that you will have to make is what dental school to attend. Panelists will share their experiences and advice on choosing the right dental school and what factors to consider when making that choice. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions of any of the panelists.
Panelists:

David Liberman, Pennsylvania '19
Lynn Doan, Colorado '20
Reinol Gonzalez, Florida '20
Ryane Staples, Connecticut '20

Register now.<https://members.asdanet.org/asdassa/ssaauthmain.login_page>

Brian Jones, membership development manager
American Student Dental Association
211 E. Chicago Ave., Suite 700 | Chicago, IL 60611
312-440-2841 | ASDAnet.org<http://www.asdanet.org/>