*Program is for prospective applicants applying for 2018 or later
Date:                       January 21, 2017 (Snow Date: January 28)
Where:                     Penn Dental Medicine
            Robert Schattner
            240 S. 40th Street
            Philadelphia, PA 19104
Time:                      9:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Please RSVP to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please complete attached registration card and return via email to:
Office of Academic Affairs and Student Life

Number of attendees limited to the first 50 responses