Our next SOPHAS Virtual Fair will be held next Thursday, January 19th. There will be at least 45 schools & programs of public health participating in the online event. This will be the last virtual fair during this application cycle – our next one will be in July (date TBA).

Registration is always free. We hope you and your students can join us!

If any of the links do not work, you can go to the site directly: www.careereco.com/events/SOPHAS

Best,

Tracie

Tracie G. Seward, MA | Manager of Student Services

Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health | www.aspph.org

1900 M Street, NW, Suite 710 | Washington, D.C. 20036

Tel: 202.296.1099, ext. 130 | Email: [log in to unmask]

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/traciegseward | Twitter: @TIPHtracie

cid:image001.jpg@01D2579C.B57F76F0

Registration and housing now open.