How well will you hold up against the OAT? Find out tonight!

Tonight at 7 pm ET: see an expert OAT® instructor in action

OAT Practice Test
Thursday, January 19, 2017
7:00 p.m. ET | 4:00 p.m. PT

Need to ace the OAT? Now is the perfect time to start your prep. Get ready for your test day by taking our free OAT practice test, and studying your personal in-depth score review.

Your score review will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses by question type. Use it to hone in on what you need to focus on, and improve your score on Test Day.

There are limited seats available for this class—so sign up now.

About the instructor:
Bryan Brightbill has been helping students score higher since 2010. With a B.S in Geosciences and an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction (science emphasis), he spends his days teaching public school science and his nights teaching Live Online for Kaplan. What Bryan enjoys the most is when students make huge breakthroughs as he's showing them much easier ways to attack the questions. His favorite topics to teach are physics and scientific reasoning.

Prep smarter, score higher—guaranteed or your money back.*

Facebook

Share this email