Confused about what extracurricular activities to participate in as a premed?  Want to learn from admissions committee members about what works and what doesn't when it comes to your activities? Then log into our webinar! Our webinar will take you through our approach to extracurricular activities and also give you the opportunity to ask questions directly to the experts in the field.

Join us on Monday Jan 23rd at 9 pm EST for a FREE WEBINAR
featuring Drs. Mehta, Marinelli, Flick, Eilers and more as we go over
How to Stand Out with Your Extracurricular Activities.

To register, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5259192094176327169

And remember to check us out on Facebook and Twitter (@medschoolcoach) for regularly updated awesome tips from our expert advisors on your medical school application!

MedSchoolCoach
Helping you achieve your medical school dreams
www.medschoolcoach.com