Hello, Please join us at the upcoming assessment breakfast, on February 22nd from 10am to 11:30am, to welcome James Llana, Hunter’s new Associate Provost of Institutional Effectiveness. He’ll be presenting on the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and academic accreditation. Afterwards, there will be an open discussion in which James will share exactly where we are in terms of the accreditation process. It will be held in the Charlotte Frank Classroom (1203 HE). Please let me know if you are able to make it. Best, Mena Elkoush

To unsubscribe from the ASSESS-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ASSESS-L,SIGNOFF);