This in from our Hunter alumna Sandra Arevalo. Thanks Sandra and hope all’s well!

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Director, Nutrition Program

Campus Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

MS Nutrition

BS Nutrition & Food Science

Dietetic Internship

Prospective Applicant E-Tracking Form

To subscribe to our NFS-L listserv Click here