From: Debi Zvi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:05 AM
To: Debi Zvi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GNYDA Event - The Culture of Food Entrepreneurship

Hello,

I am reaching out to make you aware of an exciting event through the GNYDA that your students may be interested in.  Thank you!

Want to learn more about how to bring your food product idea to market? Keep your finger on the pulse of food trends? Join us at Brooklyn Food Works; where food entrepreneurs go to launch their business. This coworking space offers 10 unique kitchen stations, each with its own production-level prep and cooking equipment. We will learn about food entrepreneurship, tour their facility, and network.

March 9, 2017
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
New York, NY

Location:
Brooklyn Food Works
Pfizer Building
630 Flushing Ave, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Directions:
G, M, J trains to Flushing Ave or drive.  There is ample parking.

Co-hosted by the Cultural Foods and Hunger & the Environment SIGs

Approved for 1.5 CPEU’s

Registration Fee:
$35 GNYDA Members
$20 GNYDA Student Members (with valid ID)
$80 Non-members*
$65 Non-members Students**
$35 LIDA/WRDA Members***
$20 LIDA/WRDA Student Members (with valid ID)***
*non-member pricing includes 2017 membership dues (must be an AND member to be eligible for GNYDA membership)

**non-member pricing includes 2017 student membership dues (must be an AND student member to be eligible for GNYDA student membership)

***Please contact the Cultural Foods SIG Co-Chairs for registration code: Debi Zvi [log in to unmask] or Theresa Gentile theresagentilenutritio[log in to unmask]

Best,
Debi
Click here to unsubscribe