Dear all, I just learned of this community meeting for faculty, staff and students at SB. If you are on campus, do try to attend.

Dr. K. Navder
From: Mary Cavanaugh
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 1:00 PM
Subject: Reminder: Community Meeting on Thursday, 2/2 in Room 115 A/B @ 5:15PM

Dear Members of the Silberman School of Social Work Community,

A reminder regarding the Community Meeting scheduled for this Thursday, February 2nd, from 5:15-6:30pm in Room 115 A/B.

I understand that a number of you may not be able to attend due to the brevity of this notice, but I did not want to delay in providing a space for us to come together as a community. We are in the process of composing a ‘resource guide’ that we will both hand-out at the meeting and post to our website. And of course we are here if you are in need of any information and/or support.

Sincerely,

--
Mary M. Cavanaugh, Ph.D.
Acting Dean,