From: Natalie Alibrandi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 10:56 AM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vita Coco Internship Opprotunity

Hi Dr. Navder,

I hope you are doing well!

I have another internship opportunity here at Vita Coco and was wondering if you knew of anyone in mind that would be interested?

We are looking for someone to work at our office once or twice a week with a main focus on sensory analysis for all coconut based products. The intern would work closely with both R&D and Quality Assurance. I have attached a job description for some more detail.

Let me know!

Thanks again,
Natalie
Click here to unsubscribe