Opportunities to work at The Children’s Aid Society!

From: "King, Corey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Subject: CAS Go!Chefs internship and Part time garden instructor position

Good morning,

I am currently seeking an intern as well as a part time garden instructor.  I would be happy to adapt the internship to meet the requirements of your program’s fieldwork hours.
Please share the attached position descriptions with your networks.

Thank you,

Corey C. King MS, RD | Go! Chefs + Gardening Program Manager | The Children's Aid Society
4 W 125th St. Second Floor Offices | New York, NY 10027 | office: (212) 949-4835 cell: (860<tel:856-993-3836>) 304 9835

This email transmission, any attached documents and all subsequent replies to the initial email message may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or designee, you are hereby notified that any further review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to the email(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email and attachments immediately. Thank you.