From: Debi Zvi <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:05 AM
To: Debi Zvi <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: GNYDA Event - The Culture of Food Entrepreneurship

Hello,

I am reaching out to make you aware of an exciting event through the GNYDA that your students may be interested in.  Thank you!

The Culture of Food Entrepreneurship<http://www.gnyda.org/Public/Events.aspx#event315>

Want to learn more about how to bring your food product idea to market? Keep your finger on the pulse of food trends? Join us at Brooklyn Food Works; where food entrepreneurs go to launch their business. This coworking space offers 10 unique kitchen stations, each with its own production-level prep and cooking equipment. We will learn about food entrepreneurship, tour their facility, and network.

March 9, 2017
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
New York, NY

Location:
Brooklyn Food Works
Pfizer Building
630 Flushing Ave, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11206

Directions:
G, M, J trains to Flushing Ave or drive.  There is ample parking.

Co-hosted by the Cultural Foods and Hunger & the Environment SIGs

Approved for 1.5 CPEU’s

Registration Fee:
$35 GNYDA Members
$20 GNYDA Student Members (with valid ID)
$80 Non-members*
$65 Non-members Students**
$35 LIDA/WRDA Members***
$20 LIDA/WRDA Student Members (with valid ID)***
*non-member pricing includes 2017 membership dues (must be an AND member to be eligible for GNYDA membership)

**non-member pricing includes 2017 student membership dues (must be an AND student member to be eligible for GNYDA student membership)

***Please contact the Cultural Foods SIG Co-Chairs for registration code: Debi Zvi [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Theresa Gentile [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,
Debi