Thanks to Hunter alumna Natalya for sharing this job opportunity with our students.
Best,
Khursheed

On 2/26/17, 8:17 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good evening, Dr. Navder !

I'm  a Hunter Graduate. I am currently working as a Managing Nutritionist at Maimonides Medical Center WIC Program and I have a position open for WIC Nutritionist. I would appreciate if you be able to posted or forward the job posting. Thank you so much!

Job posting:

Knowledge of basic and  therapeutic nutrition, food nutrition values. Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition. 1 year experience in health care preferred, WIC experience required.  Good oral and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills. Speaks, reads and writes English to the extent required by the position; Bilingual required.

Please e mail your resume [log in to unmask] or fax it at 718-854-3242
Natalya Yelin
Managing Nutritionist
Maimonides WIC Program

Sent from my iPhone