---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Dental Boutique <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Subject: part-time employment opportunity for pre-dental student
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello pre-dental students:

I hope this e-mail finds you well and that this semester turns out to be productive in the pursuit of a career in dentistry!

I’m contacting you because I’m searching for a part-time employee and thought it would be a great opportunity for a pre-dental student.  The position is for a part-time office manager with the occasional clinical duty.  It focuses on scheduling, insurance verification and billing, and hospitality more than chairside/clinical experience, but if there is one thing I wish I knew more about when starting my own private practice, it would be how to set up and run an office.

The position would be from 4-8PM three afternoons a week, with possibly a fourth afternoon every other week (still working out the exact details).  All hours would fall from Monday to Thursday.

See the job posting and description below, send your résumé, and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.   Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Carlos J. Huerta, DMD

Seeking a highly qualified, motivated, energetic individual for a part-time dual role as office manager/dental assistant in a beautiful, high-tech, boutique dental practice in north Chelsea with a great patient population and atmosphere. Must have excellent client relation skills, be a self-motivated multitasker, and be prepared for an immediate start for this exciting opportunity.

A background in dentistry is not necessary as the duties listed under “Dental Assistant” will be taught during training.  These will be phased out once another clinical dental assistant is added to the staff.

The Dental Boutique
151 West 30th Street
Suite 602
NYC, NY 10001
646.649.3116
www.dentalboutiquenyc.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.