Jack Westin posted: "Everyday I post a new passage that could appear on the real MCAT CARS section. Practice for CARS everyday. Make it a habit. CARS Question Of The Day: What is the authors main arguments? Today is an article on Literature. This is your chance t"

New post on Jack Westin

With Some Exaggeration? MCAT CARS Daily

by Jack Westin

Everyday I post a new passage that could appear on the real MCAT CARS section. Practice for CARS everyday. Make it a habit. CARS Question Of The Day: What is the authors main arguments? Today is an article on Literature. This is your chance to practice a new passage in the conditions for MCAT CARS. Get out paper. Get out a pencil. Track your time. […]

Read more of this post

Jack Westin | February 7, 2017 at 5:00 am | Tags: Literature | Categories: Literature | URL: http://wp.me/p7RqT1-bS

Comment

   See all comments