Jack Westin posted: "Everyday I post a new passage that could appear on the real MCAT CARS section. Practice for CARS everyday. Make it a habit. CARS Question Of The Day: What is the authors main arguments? Today is an article on Literature. This is your chance t"

New post on Jack Westin

[https://i2.wp.com/www.jackwestin.com/daily/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cropped-12963374_858314404295075_8218867363925298697_n.png?resize=32%2C32&ssl=1]

With Some Exaggeration? MCAT CARS Daily<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/mcat-cars-practice/with-some-exaggeration-mcat-cars-daily/>
by Jack Westin<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/?author=2>

Everyday I post a new passage that could appear on the real MCAT CARS section. Practice for CARS everyday. Make it a habit. CARS Question Of The Day: What is the authors main arguments? Today is an article on Literature. This is your chance to practice a new passage in the conditions for MCAT CARS. Get out paper. Get out a pencil. Track your time. […]

Read more of this post<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/mcat-cars-practice/with-some-exaggeration-mcat-cars-daily/>
Jack Westin<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/?author=2> | February 7, 2017 at 5:00 am | Tags: Literature<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=literature> | Categories: Literature<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/?taxonomy=category&term=literature> | URL: http://wp.me/p7RqT1-bS
Comment<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/mcat-cars-practice/with-some-exaggeration-mcat-cars-daily/#respond>

   See all comments<https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/mcat-cars-practice/with-some-exaggeration-mcat-cars-daily/#comments>

https://www.jackwestin.com/daily/mcat-cars-practice/with-some-exaggeration-mcat-cars-daily/