Hi,

I have  a job opportunity that I want to extend to Pre-Health Hunter College students  (preferably a junior or senior) that would begin immediately and continue during the summer and fall semester.

I work at StemSave, Inc, a New York based start-up offers biological insurance in the form of stem cells harvested from extracted wisdom and baby teeth.  As a pre-health student, StemSave has helped solidify the research credentials of my grad school application and presented me in a unique way to admissions boards.

See attached for job description.

All inquires should be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Rada-Mayya Kostadinova
551-482-3639