Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017

3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Want to learn what NDs do? Join Dr. JoAnn Yanez for a free introductory course on the foundations of naturopathic medicine, how you can become an ND, and much more!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

All-Day Virtual Event

Meet representatives, current students, and alumni from our 7 accredited programs in a live virtual setting and learn more about beginning your career in naturopathic medicine.

Learn More About Becoming a Naturopathic Doctor

Becoming a licensed naturopathic physician begins with a strong education. Our accredited AANMC-member schools offer graduate-level programs in naturopathic medicine. Find a school that's right for you.