Hello Psychology Community at Hunter College:

Please see attached and below information about the upcoming Career Panel in Health Psychology co-sponsored by our Psychology Department and the Career and Development Services Office .  It will take place on Wednesday, March 1st from 1pm-3pm in room 415 Hunter West and the panelists will be Prof. Tracey Revenson, Prof. Michael Hoyt, Prof. Tyrel Starks and Prof. Joel Erblich.  Would you please help us publicize the event by forwarding the information to your students and interested parties?

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.  Thanks so very much,

Maria Helena Reis

Maria-Helena Reis

Director of Student Academic Advising

Psychology Program