We’ve reviewed hundreds of applications and discovered that most rejected applicants make these seven mistakes.

Accepted

Medical schools receive thousands of applications each year for just a handful of open spots. This means a large percentage of all applicants to a given medical school will be rejected.

Sometimes a rejection is just the luck of the draw: seats were already filled, there were a lot of competitive applicants that year, and so on.

But sometimes an application is rejected because of major errors on the part of the applicant.

Admissions consultant Alicia McNease Nimonkar has reviewed hundreds of medical school applications, and she’s discovered that most rejected applicants make one (or more) of seven mistakes in their applications.

Find out what those mistakes are — and learn how NOT to make them in your own medical school applications — in the article “7 Reasons Medical School Applicants are Rejected” on the Accepted Admissions blog.

Linda

Linda Abraham signature image

Linda Abraham, Founder & CEO
Linda.abraham@accepted.com
(310) 815-9553
Accepted

P.S. Was your application rejected and you’re not sure why? Are you planning to reapply? Our rejection review service can help.