Hunter Pre-Health Student Organization Monthly Meeting

Come join the Pre-Health Organization's first spring semester meeting! As we are in the process of incorporating new e-board members and more active general members, this meeting will be imperative for discussing new ideas for events moving forward, an overview of events we have assigned, off campus activities for member involvement, and the opportunity to ask e-board members any questions regarding the fall semester (for many of you, your first completed semester). We look forward to seeing everyone soon!"

Event Begins:

01 Mar 2017 01:00 PM ET

Event Ends:

01 Mar 2017 02:30 PM ET

Location:

Thomas Hunter 112

Address:

Located on the first floor of the Thomas Hunter Building

Details/Directions:

Thomas Hunter (TH) is located on the west side of Lexington Avenue between 68th and 69th Streets.

Click here to RSVP: https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577dea1cb738940478a99132459362622ac