City College of New York Program in Premedical Studies

6th Annual Medical & Dental School Fair

Saturday. 12:00 PM — 03:00 PM

APR 01, 2017

 https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/calendar/6th-annual-medical-dental-school-fair

Please join the Program in Pre-Medical Studies at The City College of New York for our 6th Annual Medical & Dental School Fair on Saturday, April 1, 2017. This is a great opportunity to meet and network with representatives from the following schools (as of February 15, 2017):Albany Medical CollegeAlbert Eintein College of MedicineCampbell University School of Osteopathic MedicineCase Western Reserve University School of Dental MedicineColumbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsEastern Virginia Medical School

The Great Hall of Shepard Hall

2nd Floor

160 Convent Avenue

p: 212-650-6622

s: 212-650-6623

Please join the Program in Pre-Medical Studies at The City College of New York

6th Annual Medical & Dental School FairSaturdayAPRIL 01, 2017.

This is a great opportunity to meet and network with representatives from many schools.

We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely campus on April 1, 2017!

Attire: Dressy Casual. NO jeans, NO sneakers.