Announcing Sunday E-Tutoring

As you know the Center has traditionally not been open on Sundays but we know that some students need some assistance when doing homework, studying, etc.

We will be offering real-time E-tutoring for MATH 101, 125, 150, 155, 160, 260 on the following Sundays:

Feb 26

March 5
March 12
March 19
March 26

April 2
April 23
April 30

May 7
May 14

Simply email the tutor at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> during this time period. They will send you back an invitation and a link to click to join our tutoring room. We can handle up to 5 students per course at any given time. If you have any questions regarding this please contact Barbara Barone [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Good Luck!