Dear all, Please join me in congratulating our newly elected Nutrition Club officers. We are extremely grateful to them for their willingness to serve and take on additional responsibilities.

President: Erica Suarino
Vice President: Nina Killie
Secretary: Rebecca Berg
Treasurer: Susan Juray
Officers at large: Tammy Shephard and Christianna Gozzi
GSA Representative: Miriam Heller

A big THANK YOU to our outgoing officers, Steph Alli, Lorraine Chu, Katie Atkins, Jane Wynne, Eman Hossam and Ellie McNamara for an absolutely amazing job! Thanks also to our students for their willingness to always help out.

Here’s to another productive year ahead! Good Luck!!

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

MS Nutrition

BS Nutrition & Food Science

Dietetic Internship

Prospective Applicant E-Tracking Form

To subscribe to our NFS-L listserv Click here

Click here to unsubscribe