I do hope some of you can attend.

From: TEDxCUNY Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 5:16 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Information Regarding TEDxCUNY 2017: "Circuits"

Hi Professor Navder,

The City University of New York is pleased to announce its third annual TEDxCUNY Conference! As the first and only public university TEDx University Conference in New York City, TEDxCUNY is the largest TEDx University event in the nation representationally, covering 24 campuses and over half a million students.

In March 10th, 2017, TEDxCUNY will return for a day of idea sharing and thought-provoking discussion in a forum that will represent the over 500,000 diverse members of the CUNY Community. TEDxCUNY 2017, slated to take place at New York’s premier New York Hall of Science, will explore the theme of “Circuits”, the circuits between people, places, and ideas. We ask: is the nation short-circuiting? What problems and solutions are created by the changing circuits of the digital age? CUNY has long served as a circuit bringing together students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds and striving for equal access to opportunity, making it an ideal place to have these conversations.

For more information about attending, please visit our website and purchase tickets at the link below. As with the last two conferences, TEDxCUNY is free of admission for CUNY students, faculty, administrators, and affiliated persons.

Cheers,
Joy
Co-Organizer, TEDxCUNY

--
TEDxCUNY is the only public university TEDx conference in New York City, and the first TEDx conference in the country to represent multiple campuses. Our mission is to create a recurring platform for the sharing and spreading of CUNY’s ideas.
Click here to unsubscribe