From: Maggie Rourke <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017 at 1:35 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: New Opportunity with Urban Health Plan-Outpatient Health Center

Good Afternoon Dr. Navder,
I hope this email finds you well. I would like to share these 2 open positions with my fellow Hunter NFS alumni as well as students.

Urban Health Plan’s mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.

The nutrition department has 2 nutritionists positions:
Requirements:

·         B.S and/or MS in Nutrition (although MS is preferred)

·         Must also be highly motivated, creative and engaging

·         Do not initially require RD/CDN status. If hired, we will work with them to guide them through the CDN process.

·         Must be able to speak Spanish fluently

Main responsibilities include:

·               Initial & follow up nutrition consultations

·               Food demonstrations

·               Waiting room presentations

·               Participation in nutrition outreach activities
If interested, send resumes and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

I thank you in advance for your help in promoting these important positions. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Maggie Rourke, MPH, RD, CDN
Assistant Director of Nutrition
Urban Health Plan
1065 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY 10459
Phone: 718-589-2440 ext 5784
Cell phone: 347-326-4172
  [NNM17_SocialMedia_Meme_Veggies] [Logo_Signature]