Please join us for our second cooking class with Chef Deb taking place on Friday, March 17th from 4:00-5:30! Last class we were at maximum capacity, so make sure to sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRitJ9-8-4tJlSKGxslhz-bO3Yifazg5yg8IOEpEIMg/edit?usp=sharing>.

Reminder that Nutrition Club elections with be taking place on Monday, March 13th. If you're interested in running for a position, please remember to let us know here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFOX7MuPeDapZwj6EfZXPnXYKTMo4x69Nw36QODmknI04DQA/viewform>.

As Nutrition Month is flying by, don't forget your perishables for the food drive!

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Your Nutrition Club Officers