Dear all, a great opportunity!!
--------------

Hi there!

We're building Sage Project<http://sageproject.com/>, a food and nutrition platform that is making food information more transparent, open and personalized. We've partnered with Whole Foods and a bunch of food brands to create a new digital standard for food labeling (consumers can access interactive content that breaks down the product's data -- personalized nutrition, if the product fits their specific dietary needs, what various ingredients mean, and much more).

Among the exciting products we’re developing is a tool to assist dietitians in building diets for their patients by using modular building block-like components. We spent the past year and a half programming and building this tool, and we’d love to extend an offer to you to be the first to try it out! We imagine you are busy, so we’ve designed this testing session to require a minimal commitment of your time.

What we're looking for

  *   6-week commitment starting the week of May 1st

  *   Each week, 1 hour of user testing and feedback in our office near Grand Central Station. This must be in person at our office in Midtown.

To be eligible to test, all we require is:

  *   You are an RD, enrolled in an academic RD program, or have a dietary condition that means you research products often (Celiac, LOW Fodmap, Diabetes, etc.)

  *   You have the desire to give constructive feedback

  *   You have one hour a week available for 6 weeks starting May 1st

As a token of our appreciation for your time and feedback, you’ll get:

  *   A weekly stipend of $50/hr
  *   Our final product for your personal use for 6 months
  *   An invite to a dinner party at the end of the beta session

More about us

New York Times<http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/an-app-to-deconstruct-your-food/> - "An App to Deconstruct Your Food"
Wired<http://www.wired.com/2016/08/clever-app-brings-food-label-modern-age/> - "Clever App Brings the Food Label Into the Modern Age"
Fast Company<http://www.fastcoexist.com/3062173/world-changing-ideas/turn-nutrition-labels-into-data-visualizations-you-can-actually-use-to-> - "Turn Nutrition Labels Into Data Visualizations You Can Actually Use To Make Better Food Decisions"

Interested?

Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a few sentences on why you're a good fit + confirmation that you meet the above eligibility. We'll then follow up with a short phone call and more logistics.

Thanks!

Sage Project team

--

Sam SloverCo-Founder & CEO

[Sage Project]<https://sageproject.com/>

Read about us in <http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/an-app-to-deconstruct-your-food/> The New York Times!<http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/an-app-to-deconstruct-your-food/>
Wired<http://www.wired.com/2016/08/clever-app-brings-food-label-modern-age/>  |  Fast Company<http://www.fastcoexist.com/3062173/world-changing-ideas/turn-nutrition-labels-into-data-visualizations-you-can-actually-use-to->  |  Food & Wine<http://www.foodandwine.com/fwx/food/new-app-will-give-you-all-food-nutrition-data-you-will-ever-need>

[Twitter] <https://facebook.com/sageprojecthq> [Twitter]  <https://instagram.com/sageprojecthq> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/sageprojecthq>

&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);