This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to

Eastern Virginia Medical School.

Please direct your inquiries to them.

Master of Surgical Assisting

Whichever way you slice it, EVMS' Master of Surgical Assisting students consistently outperform and exceed expectations. Completed in just 22-months, our master's program includes clinical-based training and certifications in daVinci Robotics and OR Surgical Management.

view PDF

Plus, we've had a 100 percent pass rate on the national certification exam 18 years and counting! And students have job offers prior to graduation.

The MSA Class of 2018 will be hosting student lead webinars to discuss the Surgical Assisting Program and application process on Saturday, March 4 at 12:00 PM (EST) and Saturday, April 1 at 12:00 PM (EST). Have your students visit our website www.evms.edu/msa to register and participate.

Check out this infographic and watch the video below to learn more about the EVMS School of Health Professions and the opportunities it has to offer your students.

School of Health Professions

Eastern Virginia Medical School

P.O. Box 1980, Norfolk VA 23501-1980

Copyright © 2017 Eastern Virginia Medical School, All rights reserved.