Dear Premeds:

Don't suffer the same fate as these students...students who were absolutely blindsided on exam day after relying on inaccurate MCAT practice materials.

After attempting the January 2017 MCAT, they shared the following comments--sentiments echoed by > 90% of the examinees who reported their test day experiences:

*         "I feel like nothing I practiced prepared me for that. That was like swimming through molasses while getting lost in a maze."

*         "Hardest test I've ever taken. The real exam literally made the AAMC 1 and 2 practice exams look like they were made for a 1st grader."

*         "What was that? VERY, VERY DENSE, with zero easy passages. I mean it just kept hammering and hammering me with extremely difficult passages."

Such awful test day surprises are to be expected when the status quo practice materials currently in use are nothing like the real thing:

It's time for students to start holding test prep companies accountable for accuracy and quality. Don't fall for hype or flashy marketing; do your own research. These students did, and this is what they said about their MCAT test day:

  *   "When I walked out, I was like: 'Wow, was that really the MCAT? Is that what I was studying for? Whew! I felt really good about that!'"
  *   "I was calm, collected, and I had lots of extra time left over in each section. Test day was not that big of a deal, actually."
  *   "Honestly, I don't feel like I had any surprises and I don't know what could be more comforting than that come test day."
Which way will you feel on your test day? The only difference between these students is that the first group practiced with materials from Kaplan, Princeton Review, NextStep, or Examkrackers, and the second group practiced with Altius MCAT materials.

The right materials will make a difference for you too. Even if you've already paid for another MCAT course, at least you can replace their inaccurate materials with accurate Altius practice tests. You can access all ten (10) Altius full-length exams for only a few hundred dollars. In fact, beginning March 1st, you can get all of our materials at 1/2 the regular price. To access these savings, visit http://altiustestprep.com/tests and use one of the CODES listed below at checkout.

***Altius MARCH MADNESS MCAT Practice Test Event***

1 Full-Length Exam: $40  only $20 Use code MARCHMADNESS1
5 Full-Length Exams: $175  only $87.50 Use code MARCHMADNESS5
10 Full-Length Exams: $300  only $150 Use code MARCHMADNESS10

Our superior materials are worth every penny of the regular price. We're announcing this special offer because it makes us ANGRY to see students like you crash and burn on test day as a result of the inaccurate materials and misinformation being given to you by status quo prep companies. We want you to have the same zen test day experience our Altius students enjoy.

Preparing for the MCAT this summer?
If you think 10-weeks of intense 1-on-1 private tutoring, 24/7 access to your own high-scoring MCAT Mentor, and over 600 hours of immersive MCAT study in a supportive small-group environment sounds like a better way to study for the MCAT than spending 6 weeks sitting through lectures (and receiving little to NO private tutoring), then the Altius Summer Full-Immersion Program could be the perfect fit. If you'd also like to save nearly 70% compared to the punitive tuition and housing fees charged by other test prep companies, we've got you covered there too:

1-on-1 Tutoring Sessions

24/7 Mentoring

Program Duration

Program Cost

Princeton ReviewSummer Program

0

No

6 weeks

$9,499

+$2,500-3,500 Housing

$12,999

Kaplan Summer Program

6

No

6 weeks

$9,499

+$3500-4,500 Housing

$13,999

Altius Summer Program

22

Yes

10 weeks

$3,199

+$600 Housing

$3,799 Save $10,000+

IDEAL FOR:

  *   Students who want to get the MCAT taken care of this summer so they can get ahead of the competition, or focus on coursework next fall.
  *   Students who have attempted the MCAT multiple times and could benefit from aggressive mentoring to finally make a breakthrough.
  *   Students who are excited to study together with some of the best and brightest premeds from across the country.
Visit http://altiustestprep.com/summer for more details.

Whatever you do to prepare for this arduous exam, we hope you'll take control of your own preparation. Do your research. We know the quality of our products, so we WELCOME scrutiny.
This is your future medical career; never settle for anything less than the very best!

Warm Regards,

Mark Krantz

Altius Test Prep

385-685-3412