Jack Westin posted: "Each day I post a new MCAT CARS Passage. This is for anyone who wants to practice for the CARS Section. Every article is selected to meet the AAMC MCAT criteria. Subscribe by email to receive a new practice passage each morning. March 8, 2017 - MCAT C"

New post on Daily CARS Practice - Jack Westin

King Tut

by Jack Westin

Each day I post a new MCAT CARS Passage. This is for anyone who wants to practice for the CARS Section. Every article is selected to meet the AAMC MCAT criteria. Subscribe by email to receive a new practice passage each morning.

Read more of this post

Jack Westin | March 8, 2017 at 6:00 am | Tags: Archaeology | Categories: Archaeology | URL: http://wp.me/p7RqT1-go

Comment

   See all comments