Good morning,

I am a Hunter alum looking to spread the word about a job opportunity.

I am looking to hire someone to tutor high-school students in math and science. Would it be possible for you to please send this information to students in the prehealth list serve?

POSITION: Science and Mathematics Tutor

DESCRIPTION
The Tutor is responsible for ensuring student success on the Earth Science, Living Environment, Algebra and Geometry Regents Examinations  through quality tutoring. The tutor is charged with tailoring instruction to best suit students' academic needs. The Tutor is also responsible for developing a system of feedback that will ultimately improve educational craft and student service.

More details can be found here:  https://newyork.craigslist.org/que/edu/6013212607.html. Applicants can respond via Craigslist or email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you in advance!

Ijeoma Onyejiukwa
Educational Coordinator