Please find attached  the flyer with the registration link for NYITCOM hosting National ShaDO Week on our campus in Old Westbury, New York, on Wednesday, April 19th and Thursday, April 20th.   We are very excited to welcome up to 80 prospective students over the two days to our beautiful campus on Long Island’s North Shore, otherwise known as the “Gold Coast.”

Please note:  We have limited spaces, 40 attendees, per each day.  Our newly minted First Year Student Ambassadors will be helping each of the premedical students experience, “A Day in the Life of an NYITCOM Medical Student” with us.

We look forward to meeting your students on April 19 and 20th!

cid:image001.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0

Gina M. Moses, MEd
Director | Office of Admissions | Student Administration
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

www.nyit.edu/medicine

ONE PROGRAM | TWO LOCATIONS – Old Westbury, NY and Jonesboro, AR

cid:image002.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0 cid:image003.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0 cid:image004.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0