Greetings from the Admissions team:

This message is to extend an invitation to you and your students to join the Philadelphia Campus community at our Graduate Programs Open House on Friday, March 24th.

Faculty and students will be available to talk about our graduate degree's beginning at 5:30pm. Presentations and panels will be offered on each of the following programs:  Aging and Long Term Care Administration (MS), Organizational Development and Leadership (MS), Clinical Psychology (PsyD), Counseling and Clinical Health Psychology (MS), Mental Health Counseling (MS), School Psychology (MS,EdS, PsyD), Public Health Management and Administration (MS), Biomedical Sciences (MS), Physician Assistant Studies (MS) and Forensic Medicine (MS, Pathway).

A special presentation on our PharmD program (offered in Georgia) will also be available that evening.

Tours of campus will be conducted and light refreshments will be served.

For more information and to rsvp, please visit:

http://www.pcom.edu/admissions/visit/visit-philadelphia/

We are looking forward to welcoming you to campus at the end of this week!

Regards,
Deborah Benvenger

--

Deborah Benvenger
Chief Admissions Officer

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Evans Hall
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Linkedin