Here is the link to sign up sheet for the Vision Walk on Saturday April 8th at 9am(check in till 10 am ) to around 11:30-noon. The walk this year will be in the Flushing meadows Corona Park (7 train -flushing balm-). T-shirts will be available to purchase but are not mandatory to participate in the event. I am asking for students phone number so I can arrange meeting with them the day of the event, and for any questions they may have they can have my number which is the 1st one in the list bellow.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xvo7O1nyrpGQpb9sIfT1_300gyHWepNFIJISihYiKQE/edit?usp=sharing

This is a great opportunity to do some community work for anyone who desires to have some done.

You can include this information in the email:

Let's cure blindness together!
Please join our VisionWalk Hunter College team and help us save and restore sight to the 10 million Americans living in darkness.
Our team is walking in support of all our patients with a blinding eye disease. We hope that you will support our team by joining us at VisionWalk!
sign up online in the link below.

http://www.fightblindness.org/site/TR/VISIONWALK/VisionWalktr?team_id=84569&pg=team&fr_id=5803

SATURDAY APRIL 8, 2017
9am check in
10am walk begins
Fountain of the Planets
in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens

Support our team and help bring us closer to a cure because
a Cure is in Sight!

Thank you so much for your help in passing on the message Kemile!

[Logo for Google Sheets]<https://drive.google.com>