April 14-15, the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences will host the “Steel City Health Careers Diversity Conference,” a day and a half exposure to the Health Sciences at the University of Pittsburgh.  Our program features a screening of the film “Changing the Face of Medicine” with remarks by filmmaker Crystal Emery, admissions rep and student panels, an information fair with hands-on activities and informational workshops.  The program is free of charge.  Motor coach transportation will be provided from suburban Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Baltimore.  Unfortunately, we cannot add on other pick-up sites.   You’ll find additional information on the program attached, including lodging (self-pay) and registration.  We would love to host you and your students!

RSVP link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TRBZCXJ