Pre Med Students…

As you get back into the swing of Spring Classes, we want to make sure that you have PLANNED AHEAD for your MCAT PREP!

EXAMKRACKERS MCAT SPRING/SUMMER/FALL Announcements:

Upcoming classes/events : All classes are taught using our unique: Lectue~Test~Review format in every session

All courses include:

~Complete set of 10th edition MCAT Manuals (#1 on Amazon.com)

~ (5) FULL length practice exams: Including a scored AAMC exam

~ Nine weeks of lectures: Interactive with 2 mini exams in every class followed by an in depth review of the answers

~ 1 year elite membership to the ONLINE student forum

~ Bonus weekend webinar Review sessions: Done in LIVE time: Reviewing the full length practice exams, plus reviews of all mini exams held during class time, plus an open forum

March 25th – Spring ONLINE Mar-June Comprehensive MCAT 9 Week Course

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Evenings 8-10pm

Schedule Here: http://examkrackers.com/MCAT/MCAT-course-schedule.

For the online learner, the Examkrackers Comprehensive LIVE ONLINE Review Course provides 115 hours of LIVE ONLINE instruction over nine weeks of evening and weekend classes.

Our online classes are presented in an interactive format. As a student you have the ability to ask the instructor questions during class, just as if you were attending a course in person.

The LIVE ONLINE course includes our number one bestselling materials - the Complete Study Package (the six 10th edition Examkrackers MCAT Manuals) and five full length EK-Tests.  Including the 1st scored AAMC exam.

Perfect for those interested in an early Summer MCAT Date

June 3rd – Summer IN PERSON June-Aug Comprehensive MCAT 9 Week Course

Enroll By 5/3/17 and SAVE $250!!

Tuesday & Thursday Evenings 6-10pm – or Monday & Wednesday Evenings 6-10pm –

The Comprehensive MCAT Review runs for 9 weeks and covers absolutely everything on the MCAT.  This course is in person and intense. The Comprehensive Review runs for 9 weeks.

It includes two 4-hour classes each week and 5 full length simulated CBT MCATS. Including the 1st scored AAMC exam.

Although classes are 4 hours, lectures are only 50 minutes each. A class lecture is followed by a 10 minute break, a 30 minute practice exam in the MCAT format, and a complete review of that exam.

Compare this to our competitors: 3-hour lectures, little or no in-class testing, and little or no review.

Our format will keep you awake, familiarize you with how the MCAT tests the science, and show you the fastest way to get to the answer – Perfect for those taking an Aug/Sept MCAT

June 3rd – Spring LIVE ONLINE June -Aug Comprehensive MCAT 9 Week Course

Enroll By 5/3/17 and SAVE $250!!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Evenings 8-10pm Eastern Time or 8-10pm PST

Schedule Here: http://examkrackers.com/MCAT/MCAT-course-schedule.

For the online learner, the Examkrackers Comprehensive LIVE ONLINE Review Course provides 115 hours of LIVE ONLINE instruction over nine weeks of evening and weekend classes.

Our online classes are presented in an interactive format. As a student you have the ability to ask the instructor questions during class, just as if you were attending a course in person.

The LIVE ONLINE course includes our number one bestselling materials - the Complete Study Package (the six 10th edition Examkrackers MCAT Manuals) and five full length EK-Tests.  Including the 1st scored AAMC exam.

Perfect for those taking an Aug/Sept MCAT

August 3rd – MCAT Extra Course ~ for those considering the Fall 2017 MCAT class and who need a little “extra” attention

Sunday’s 6-9pm (9 sessions) Prior to the regular MCAT Comprehensive course starts in October 2017.

Schedule for Initial 9 "Extra" weeks here: http://examkrackers.com/MCAT/MCAT-course-schedule.aspx?id=3632

This is an extended course for the student who has noticeable weak areas. For most students, the Comprehensive Review is not just enough; it is, for most, the best way to prepare.  The MCAT Extra includes the Regular MCAT Comprehensive Review (Online or In Person), plus and additional nine 3-hour ONLINE sessions in a small class setting (8-10 students max but usually fewer). Only our best instructors earn the right to teach the MCAT Extra.  They are certainly among the best instructors in the country. The class is tailored to the small student body.  The focus is to improve specific areas before assimilation into the Comprehensive Review. After completing the nine 3 hours “extra” sessions, students then transition into the Spring 9 week live MCAT Course starting February 12th 2018

Megan Galvin
College Program National Director
Phone: 484-374-9377
Fax: 859-305-6464

124 MacArthur Court, Nicholasville, KY 40356